Imagine the thrills of riding through this border-to-border slice of the highest mountains in North Carolina.
- A mountainous horizon in every direction
- Cascading falls, rushing whitewater rivers, spectacular scenic overlooks
- Historic small towns, rustic pioneer cabins, motorcycle friendly places
- The highest and most scenic section of the Blue Ridge Parkway
Buy this map!
This is Map #6 of the 6 map Blue Ridge Parkway Series bundle of maps.
It covers the section of the Blue Ridge Parkway from just south of the city of Asheville, North Carolina, to the south end of the Parkway in Great Smoky Mountains National Park just north of Cherokee.
Coverage extends to the borders with Tennessee and South Carolina.
- Handy, easy-to-use, accessible pocket map size
- Best rides boldly highlighted in red
- More than 50 Great Rides highlighted
- Road Guide on back of map
- Water / Tear Resistant
- Details on 16+ Roadside Waterfalls and how to find them
- Waterproof version available
- Overlaps and connects with adjacent maps
- Shows the highest and most scenic section of the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Many easy to see roadside waterfalls
- Long winding rides through portions of the Pisgah National Forest
- The Hot Springs Spa really does have natural hot springs
- Whitewater Rafting available in this area
- Access miles of superb trout streams
- Close to Asheville, Waynesville, Maggie Valley
- Convenient to Interstate Highways - easy to get here
- Lots of places to eat, shop, and explore in the small historic towns
- Size (unfolded) - 11 x 17 inches
- Size (folded) - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
- Fast, simple, easy folding
- Layout - Full color map on one side with detailed directions and on the back
- Best routes are indicated in red,
- Easy to read color-coded road labels to aid navigation
Buy this map if:
- You want go to the best place to see the mountains
- You are planning a staying near the end of the Blue Ridge Parkway
- You are approaching the Smoky Mountains via I-40 or I-26